Monday, December 14, 2009

And now for the End

One final done. Two finals set to go, although one of them isn't technically a final. In 18 hours I will have completed my first semester of graduate school. A whole semester's worth of information will have been emptied from my brain. I will undergo a kenosis over today and tomorrow. And poof it's gone.

Thursday I will head home. It will be the first time that I've really "returned home" for Christmas vacation. Rice always had such a short vacation period and when I lived in an apartment I never returned at all, maybe for a day. So here I am at age 24 returning home for the first time ever. I will return to the job I had last year for a few days and hopefully earn some extra money for the New Year.

The big downside is that I will be cat-less for 3 weeks. They have to stay in Waco and I will miss them. Okay, well I'll really miss Larry. Mim has been annoying for the past few weeks so while I'll miss her, I won't miss her antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment