Sunday, November 7, 2010

Boo Work

I am so over this semester it isn't even funny. I know I haven't posted recently, largely because I've been busy/exhausted with school/work/YMT/work 2/TJCM/work 3/sleep. Probably more of the sleep than I should, but everything else suffers when I don't get sleep so there.

There are about 16 more pages I need to read for this week, and then my entire focus until Wednesday/Thursday will be my exigetical paper which has to be done on Friday, but really has to be done on Wednesday because I have another paper to write that's due next Monday, and a sermon to write and start to learn for the following Thursday. On top of that I have a Hebrew project to do for next week. So pretty much= exegtical on Wednesday, sermon on Thursday, Hebrew poject Friday, Missions paper Sunday/Monday (with the stupid reading that has to be done for Monday), Hebrew quiz on Tuesday, Theology quiz on Wednesday, Hebrew project due on Thursday and I'm preaching on Thursday.

If I make it through the next week I will be shocked and amazed. My only hope is that my Hebrew teacher's wife goes into labor next Monday so that our quiz gets pushed back. Otherwise I don't think I'm going to sleep between Wednesday and the following Wednesday. Hallucinations here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment