Monday, January 11, 2010

Hitting the Ground Running

So today was a beginning of firsts for the semester. My first class (Baptist Identity), my first visit to Jessica's new home, my first invite for a social work get together. I am most excited because today was the first day of my attempts to cook. On the plate tonight was baked chicken with tikka marsala sauce, cous cous, and peas. To be fair, I already knew how to cook peas (well microwave peas). The chicken turned out okay. It was a bit salty, but I'm hoping that is indicative of the sauce and not my cooking. The cous cous was also pretty decent.

Today was also the first day of my ProX 9 workout. It will also be the last for awhile, until my chest cold clears up and I can actually take deep breathes without wheezing. Seriously. I ended up having a coughing fit while watching How I Met Your Mother and laughing too hard.

Now I am sitting and watching Sense and Sensibility, decompressing from a day of relatively little.

No comments:

Post a Comment