Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kitties and Bugs

There is nothing cuter than kitties watching and chasing a bug. I suppose there are many other cute things, but right now it's the cutest thing in the world. Both are looking at some bug that has crawled under bag and they are staring at it and watching. I'm not sure what they are going to do, but they remind me of me right now.

I feel like I'm looking for something and waiting for something that is vaguely hidden. This week starts a new semester and a new round of "so what are you going to do after seminary?" I've thought long and hard about this over the past semester. I think I know where I want to go with this thing, but I really am only 2% sure, which is at least better than 1% sure. I hate that question. It's like "what are you going to do with your life?" I don't know what that is going to look like either. Something.

It just remains elusively hidden under a bag and I'm crouched down waiting for it to come back into the light and snatch it up.

1 comment: